Install Looping Helped By Pausing, then Resuming, The Install Process

I’m sure anyone that has needed to install or reinstall this game is very familiar with this zendesk guide concerning install looping:

I have implemented all of the steps outlined in this guide (including NetLimiter), and that did not completely solve the problem by itself I think. I believe frequent pauses, about every 3-5 minutes for 30 seconds each, and then resuming of the install, as well as frequent closing out of the simulator and restarting the computer helped the install along a bit more.

Something I will try out next time is outlined in this post:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/installation-patch-infinite-looping-bug-solved/293825
Which has you go into your router’s settings? And adjust some parameters for the routers operation.

Anyways, I just wanted to make this topic to help anyone else who ends up on this journey in the coming months, maybe they will find help in my topic.

Additionally, I made sure Windows was updated.

[ (2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4598242) is having issues with the install through Windows 10 updater. I believe going through the update process through Microsoft Catalog gives you a mostly complete current install; mine couldn't install the security potiuon of the update for whatever reason. Found here: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=%20Windows%2010 ]

And that my GPU driver was updated (as of today 1/23/2021, once everything is downloaded and done, make sure to revert back to 457.30 as this is the best performing driver for nVidia cards on the sim).

As of publishing this post, it seems that my install is finally complete. Hopefully me typing msfs2020 install loop fspackage fspatch will help someone on Google find this.
Also, I am having no success installing a few things through Content Manager, but that may be a different discussion

Edit 1: My ISP does not support IPv6

Feel free to provide any feedback for me and those who will inevitably face the same problem!

I have done something that has caused my rate of CTD to decrease dramatically, as well as eliminating my Install Looping problem.

1. Made space/deleted files on my Windows Drive
  2. Removed 5GB partition on mechanical drive that I directed my Page file to
  3. Set custom page files of 32GB on each one of my three drives

I don’t know which one of these three of combination of them finally caused my CTD rate to drop dramatically. It used to be that I only had one chance to fly per boot of my computer, but after I did these three things I was able to move in and out of VR ~20 times and load three different landing challenges (repeating a couple times on two of them) before I finally experienced a CTD.

Additionally, I can now install all of the items from the marketplace without failures to install or looping. This is still the case after I have uninstalled NetLimiter (even though I am only getting ~13 Mbits down right now, maybe a server thing on this particular day though).

I have finished a clean windows 10 installation with all updates and been trying to reinstall the sim again, First time when I bought the sim it worked fine even if I had to erase some files when it get stucked, but it did it and worked after a few days with no problems. This time I have been trying for a week now. It download and decompress fs.base files over and over again. I erased all those files and try again. Same thing. Getting tired of this and maybe I will skip it completly. It seem to be a never ending story. I might as well install MSFS X from my DVD:s if I want to fly.

Seriously ABSOLUTE SHAME on the developers for releasing this game which takes days to install through a third party installation manager. SHAME ON YOU