Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

A post was merged into an existing topic: ATC Issues & Discussion

I have the 3,68gb problem. Not flown a single minute yet, been trying all day. Have updated to latest versions of drivers and windows.
Perhaps a staggered release would have been advisable.
In content management it shows against core content - relaunch the game to update. It seems to alternate, on one restart I get to the loading screen showing 3.68GB to go, and that progress bar never moves, then if I kill the launcher and start again, I get to the main screen, but nothing plays and you can see that the core content has an issue. I even tried to uninstall, but steam does not trigger the uninstall correctly - so it is not that clear to me how to uninstall and reinstall, all of which means I have a very expensive screen saver.

1 Like

Worst Experience ive ever had in my entire life with a game

8 Likes

I CANT download i got 20G done and then it just stoped

I downloaded the 91 GB and then now it needs 3 more and it just wont download

2 Likes

Same here. Very sad experience. Was very hyped.

It just says “Please wait” when I try to continue my download….

exactly the same with mine

You mean “please wait”?

1 Like

jip same problem and i realy just want to play i started to try and download the moment it came out i still cant play

2 Likes

yeah its just annoying to me at this point

1 Like

I think the only thing we can do is just wait because this is a Server overload issue

1 Like

why in 2020 does the servers still overload i mean come on we can fly over the world in a game but we cant get the servers to work

1 Like

same i have 3 gigs left and it wont install at all smh

I’m the exact same, anyone got any ideas???

1 Like

wish a dev or some one there can tell us what is going on just so that i can know if i am going to bed now or if i can waite and get only 3 hours of sleep again you know what i meen

1 Like

Same to me. 2,21 Gb left… can´t pause or anything else. Please wait only.

any workarounds?

same here.

think its a server issue

1 Like

yes I think so, too.

really just want to be in the air with you guys flying around the world, instead we are collectively all stuck on a please wait screen with no help in sight for now… :frowning:

2 Likes