Installation on two computers...?

Hello. Is it possible, to install the Premium Deluxe DVD Version or the MS Download Version on two computers? I have a big Desktop PC and a fine Gaming Laptop and i want to install the Simulator on this two devices… :wink: Thank you very much!

1 Like

Anyone know the answer to this one?

Yes, you can do this. The game checks on every launch so only one copy can be launched at any one time.

1 Like

I have Game Pass, and I can log into two different machines with my MS store account.

All I did was run the installer on the second machine, started the download of the content after choosing the SAME folder as the original pc, and then paused it -> closed the Sim, then manually copied the content folder from the old pc into the exact same folder on the new pc, and fired up the sim. Worked like a charm !

Note: You need to log in with your MS account on the pc you want to run it on. Don’t think you can run it on both at the same time.

HTH

1 Like

Thanks guys! Like the OP, I have a pretty nice laptop and do a lot of traveling…so it will be nice to take MSFS on the road with me…