Instruents Pop Up after reload flight

Has anyone managed to save the position of the pop up instruments, when reloading a flight? Thanks!

Look into an app called FancyZones. It’s part of Microsoft’s PowerToys for Windows 10. It allows you to define window layouts on your screen and save them to a profile. Then you just hold SHIFT, drag a window (like a G1000 PFD for example) over to that screen. When you get over that spot defined in FancyZones, it will highlight. You drop the window in, and it will place itself and resize correctly. You can save up to 10 different layout profiles, so gives you a lot of leeway. You can also set hotkey combinations - Ctrl+windows+Alt + number (1-0) to bring them up quickly.

I use this all the time to pop out my windows and place them for my Air Manager cockpit.

Thank you very much for the reply. This Friday I will try it and then I will tell you what happened. Hopefully they will soon provide a solution to these problems. I love the visual but I am more interested in using my G530 / 430 and in XP11 it goes like butter. Kind regards!

Having trouble getting AM G1000 bezel knobs and buttons to work with MSFS 2020 and the knobster. The button will highlight (yellow) and turn but not interact with the sim. Using AM 4.0