Instrument autoselect

I have an annoying situation that I have not been able to solve. When in MSFS I change a cockpit view, the instrument autoselect checks on and even I deselect this option, it comes back in a next instrument view…and I don´t like it!
How can I disable permanently the instrument autoselect option? I can disable it in cameras, but as I said before, it comes back when I select the next instrument view.

Thanks
Ega

Have you checked on your General Options → Accessibility → Cockpit Interactions? If you’re on PC with mouse and keyboard setup, make sure the Cockpit interaction is set to “Legacy”. This should stop you from having the instrument pre-selection with the blue glow.

@moderators please move this topic as this isn’t a bug.

Thanks for your answer. I do have set “legacy” in cockpit interaction. The problem is not the blue glow - instead it is the option instrument autoselect that comes on even after disabling it in cameras.

i having a problem

That’s pretty vague statement…

I have exactly the same problem. Whilst in a flight, I go into the Camera settings and disable Instruments Autoselect. However it just seems to re-enable all by itself. I think this happens whenever I select a keyboard shortcut to view a particular area of the cockpit, e.g ctrl-3. Like the OP I’d like this feature to simply stay disabled. Am I missing something?

Still no answer here ??? I too can’t stand the Instrument Autoselect … When your trying to dial in a setting and the view keeps shifting based on how close the mouse cursor comes to the edge of screen …