Invisible FBW A320 aircraft in My Hangar and on selecting Fly

Hello @nepos9586 ,
welcome to the MSFS Forum.

I can not tell you what your issue exactly is, but otherwise try the following reinstall procedure:
Close MSFS, remove the Aircraft from your community folder via the installer, start msfs and check if the FBW installed entry is gone.
If that is the case, close MSFS, download the newest installer from the FBW website, use the installer to install the FBW development version and verify if the previously empty community folder now contains the fbw folder. Restart MSFS and the FBW aircraft should show up.

Thank you for your help but Iā€™ve already tried all. Iā€™ve Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and FBW shows up!

OKā€¦Iā€™m not new to MSFS, but Iā€™m only now wanting to take on the FBW A320. Soooooā€¦I experienced the exact same things (not showing up in the hangar, and not loading when I hit the GO FLY button). Hereā€™s what I just did, and it fixed everything.

1. I completely cleared out my community folder.

2. I started the sim, entered the content manager, and deleted all instances of the A320 (the original Asobo Neo, all associated liveries, and even the FBW A320 (Leap). If I saw ANYTHING that said A320 I deleted it.

3. I then went back into the FBW Installer. It showed me that nothing was currently installed (I was hoping for that), so I did a fresh install.

4. Fingers crossed, I went into the sim and saw the FBW A320 (Leap) was available, so I selected it (default livery).

5. After selecting a starting airport and starting airport position, I hit the GO FLY button.

6. I noticed that this FIRST time it took quite some time to startupā€¦I was thinking it was going to ā€œhangā€ on me again as it has done before. But patience won, and after about 5 minutesā€¦VOILA. It was successfully there at the gate, and was also visible in my hangar.

07 I quit the sim and restarted it. This time, after hitting the GO FLY button, it started in the normal time of about 1 minute or less.

I hope Iā€™ve been clear on all this, and I hope this might help any others who run into the same problem.

JM

I can confirm that this works!