Ireland Bush Trip

Hi Folks,

I’ve created a Northwestern Ireland bush trip mod; feel free to check it out at Northwest Ireland Bush Trip at Microsoft Flight Simulator Nexus - Mods and community

This bush trip will take you on a tour of the Irish north west, an area of glacial fjords and rugged upland moors. You’ll begin in County Donegal, skirting the border with Northen Ireland before turning west and south along the coast. You hop back over the border to County Fermanagh, before finishing your trip in Sligo on the Atlantic seaboard. Along the way you’ll take in some cultural sights, both ancient and modern, and see some spectacular scenery along the way.

19 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to work on this. Downloaded and will hopefully have some time to try it out over the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work, both route and POI descriptions, thank you! Completed yesterday with pleasure.

1 Like

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for giving it a go.

Thanks for making this!
Just finished the first leg, and I enjoyed it very much! Loved the great descriptions and interesting fact along the way. I’m looking forward to continue this trip!

1 Like

Glad to hear it, thanks! It was hard to know what people would find interesting so hopefully it works for more folks than not. Thanks for playing.

Finished the first couple of legs over the weekend, great scenery and the routes are really well thought out with lots of interesting facts. Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, and thanks! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Thanks a lot! I will fly it as soon as possible. What do you think about writing a guide on how to create bush trips? It would be useful and much more trips could be created by the community.

1 Like

I’m thinking about it, but it’s a lot of work as I’d need to come up with working sample files as well. We’ll see!

1 Like