Is Air Manager compatible with Xbox series X?

Can anyone tell me if air manager is compatible with the Xbox series X running msfs please? I’ve done all the searches I can think of so I suppose the answer is no, but worth a try.
Thanks in advance.

Topic title altered to clarify question.

The answer is no. You need to install a plug-in on the sim machine and this is only compatible with PC/Mac/Linux. MSFS only runs on PC from this list so that’s the only solution that works for MSFS and Air Manager.

Thank you Sling380, as I expected, maybe in the future someone will find a workaround although I have read that xbox was never for dual monitors.

It’s not about dual monitors, because you can run Air Manager on a separate device. Even if you could run multiple screens on Xbox, it still wouldn’t work because:

a. MSFS for Xbox doesn’t have the SimConnect API (essential for any 3rd party software)
b. inability to install the Air Manager bridge plugin that communicates between AM and SimConnect.

Thank you all for your help, it seems that msfs for Windows and msfs for Xbox X¬S are different animals. I’ll just have to put up with that.
Thanks again.

There are limitations on Xbox for sure. In its vanilla state, both versions are identical for all practical purposes. If you intend to play it with a mouse, keyboard, and (XBox-supported) controller of some type, the experience on both platforms is theoretically the same. You’d be hard presed to find a difference between the PC and Xbox versions.

Where the PC takes the lead and leaves Xbox in the dust is when it comes to 3rd party tools and add-one that require SimConnect functionality or hardware variety. There’s a whole, giant world out there that the Xbox can’t access because of the locked down nature of the ecosystem.