Is anyone actually flying after this update?

76T seems to be killing everyone’s machines.

Yes this is why I am wondering why people still claim that the sim is fine.

1 Like

Working fine for me after every update no problems at all.

Well I did try 76T and here are a couple of pics I see what you mean I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL to close sim

Looks like a problem that needs seeing to so I must say I did not have any problems till now.

1 Like

Yep shocking fps and stutter, can’t even hit the ‘ready to fly’ button it’s that bad

1 Like

Finally loaded in and still shocking and states ‘Limited by manipulators’

1 Like

Still flying, with half of the draw distance I used before. And the bad performance is still there periodically, heavy stutters and fps going down to 5. It clears up a bit further on again, very annoying but I can cope with it with reduced settings. (With my old settings it would go down to 1 or 2 fps and fall behind updating the terrain entirely, empty patches below me)

As long as I don’t hit any areas like 76T (There I get 30 frames per minute with my reduced settings) I’ll keep going. Hopefully there will be a fix soon, I got better frame rate in FS 2.0 at this point.

For those of you who report no issues, can you try these coordinates?

33.270694, -97.426139

In the Bugs & Issues subforum it has been confirmed that for most, the performance at that exact location is atrocious (single digit fps)

Still sorta flying. I had to back down my gfx setting to high, but still struggling with 15-30fps using the a320neo. (was 50-60 fps) I’m not “crazy” into FPS for sims (30-60 is fine with me), but it’s annoying when it dips this low and MSFS looks like an old stop motion movie during taxi.

Oh definitely flying. Had the AI Pilot fly the FBW A320nx from EHGG to LGIR all the way (and even successful at landing and parking and all!) while I was working and bought & flew the CRJ700 from EHGG to EGLL just after dinner.

Huge FPS drop in world menu (and workaround). May be related to general FPS issues. 1.14.5 - Bugs & Issues / Performance, Graphics & CTDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Yep, Bishop, 15fps on the display but 1fps actual screen update speed.

Good find. It’s often hard to find clear examples to demonstrate to the devs, but this one couldn’t be clearer.

Has this specific and very clear example been raised with the zendesk?

Will do. It seems to be certain locations. Am flying NZAA - NZQN and about 75% through with no issues yet. Will report on 76T after this flight but it looks like everyone has issue at that location.

1 Like

@Tweak112 I went to 76T and its in a bad shape. Its stays like this condition for 10 mins, even restart the sim same behavior. What other airports are having the similar trouble?

Initial selection -

Spawned at the field -

1 Like

I don’t know about other places which are THAT bad. However I realised that my frames dropped by roughly 20FPS anywhere I go except for a few exceptions.

I’ve been able to fly, but I did notice in lesson 3(?) that the radio stack in the Cessna kept flashing off and on.

nice overcloacking… but reporting CTD if you do such a huge overcloacking, points then not a game issue.

Yes i fly with 15/20 FPS in CRZ Flight fl 390 max. And these are the best FPs i can become after testing and setted up the settings hour for hour.
And i give up i switch back to the x plane 11 until the newest update will arrive.

My Hardware:

Rtx 2070 Super by MSi
Ryzen 5 3600

16Gb 3200mhz DDR 4

Please load the sim at 76T and report your findings.

Please load the sim at 76T and report your findings.

Note there are many other areas that have this issue as well. This just seems to be a sure - fire location to experience a major bug that currently exists in the sim.

Thank you.

This airport is about 25 miles northwest of Bedford TX where I reside. Does it matter what server I am on? I just woke up and watching the news, drinking coffee. I’ll fire up the simulator in a bit, and let you know my findings.