Is it possible to bring an old and very stable version of the FBW a320 to xbox

Would it be possible to bring an old version of the FBW a320neo from late 2020 to xbox and i know that FBW simulations dosen’t publish anything on xbox anymore but maybe asobo could just update the 320 in SU10 so it would be like the FBW without the EFB for example

Unfortunately for the XBOX community that ship (FBW on Marketplace and XBOX) has long sailed. FBW wrote a lengthy letter about it when it happened.

Also you’d now be dealing with an aircraft release that is behind the times in terms of sim updates and more than likely quite buggy.

The Fenix A320 is also not coming to XBOX from latest reports.

2 Likes

Anyone could pick up the version from that time that was under the MIT license and create an updated version out of it that is compatible with the current version of the sim. Then ask Microsoft to put it into the marketplace and provide support. Just don’t expect FBW team to do this…

The plane should also be filed under a different name to avoid confusion.

2 Likes

Someone will make a decent fidelity Airbus for both platforms one day.

I’m not too fussed about the Fenix, it’s certainly impressive, but am I disheartened by their decision to not develop for Xbox? Not overly, no. Same goes for the FBW A320. I generally find airliners boring, especially the Airbus, as it does 90% of the work for you and when everything goes smoothly, the pilots are really just babysitters.

I am more interested in GA, but that’s not to say the 737-7 doesn’t interest me, it does, as it’s more ‘hands on’ than the Airbus.

And we know PMDG will release that on the Xbox when able.

So there are hopefully better times ahead for Xbox.

4 Likes

That’s actually smart

FBW is not a commercial company so they don’t give a ---- to Xbox Users… I have sold my 12900K/RTX3080Ti to go for a more easy approach with the Xbox X… Can’t wait for the PMDG 737 to be released but would have liked the FBW320 to come too as this is my favorite airliner…

2 Likes
1 Like

I know that the subject about the Xbox has already been closed, but now in Uptade 12 it launched WASM, would it be possible to have a version of A32NX on xbox?

I have a feeling that Microsoft will soon surprise you, me and thousands of Xbox simmers.

… only say: inibuilds a320neo…

1 Like

Unfortunately, not a chance.