Is the new JustSim Oslo Gardermoen the ORBX one rebranded?

Hi All,

The images look very, very similar. The ORBX one looks great in the promo vids, however JustSim airports aren’t renowned for their outstanding quality — which makes me think maybe they’re two different products?

To save anyone being caught out, I have been told that the JustSim version is NOT the same as the ORBX scenery.

I just hope ORBX’s version gets an Xbox release…

I have the Orbx one of them, and it’s really good, no idea about the JustSim one but I would be surprised if it’s better.

Now that its on sale, anyone want to pick up JustSim’s Oslo and let us know if it is any good? I dont see that ORBX is available on xbox.

I contacted Orbx in September and they said they were looking to release Gardermoen, Arlanda and Landvetter for Xbox in October. I assume there’ve either been issues picked up in testing or they’re stuck in the Marketplace backlog.

Justsim’s OSL looks better than their earlier work but still quite bland. It’s not one I’d pick up, even at £6.69 — I’d sooner wait for the Orbx release and pay double.

To be honest, I own neither product. But, I wanted to just say that ORBX used to be a great software developer back in the days, with FSX or P3D as they went their own way, filled up OZ and other places overlooked by others. Now it appears, they bloated up to an extend, they forgot their roots and what made them special and unique. Not meaning to offend anyone, especially not the developers, but it’s a sad subjective impression.

Kind regards.

1 Like

I still like Orbx. The stuff they put out by the indy devs is still mostly top-notch — anything by Matteo Veneziani, Rob Byrne, Marcus Nyberg or Finn Hansen (the last two are responsible for their Nordic airports). Their in-house airports do seem to have taken a turn for the worse lately but their city packs are still decent.

1 Like