Is the salty mod also available for the 767-400 and is the salty mod any good?

Hi, I was wondering if the salty mod is also compatible with the CS767?
And is the salty mod for the 777 any good? Can you for example do a vatsim flight with it and a full cold and dark to taxi startup with no problems, and lastly; what are the biggest problems with the mod, any big dealbreakers?

Thank you!

This question has been asked multiple times already. Please check one of those other threads for your answer.

Lighten up! I visit this forum near enough daily and not seen it started as a thread.

I’ve just done a search to see if there’s any posts regarding this, and it didn’t come up with anything pertinent.

I just searched for the word Salty and found three posts that answer your question.

I searched “salty 767” which is what someone would probably search for looking answers regarding the Salty mod and the 767. :man_shrugging:

Now THAT would be interesting!! Imagine someone really professional like Salty or FlyByWire taking these stupid simpleton Captain Sim arcade planes (I think they have a 767 and a 777), and modify and develop it into a REAL 767 and 777!

I would love that because I must admit these cockpits looks really cool and neat and are very well-designed from a pure visual point of view, but systemwise (where is the puking smiley I cannot find it aaaah no :frowning: that would have been perfect for this situation).

Too bad no real professional modding team was taking care of that CS 767 and 777. These planes had potential and look really good but need some serious coding and system depth.

1 Like

Imagine Captainsim actually provided a good plane to begin with…

1 Like