Is the USB device CTD issue ever going to be addressed?

With the most recent updates (SU6 and SU7), it seems that the issue where unplugging or plugging any USB device causes a CTD has returned. The issue was originally fixed in SU3 or SU4. The issue has almost made longer flights unplayable for me as something as simple as my wireless headset going into sleep mode causes a CTD. I’ve turned off all windows power management settings on all USB controllers and devices. While that decreases the chance of a CTD, a device may still disconnect momentarily or go into a sleep mode (especially wireless devices) for any number of reasons, and the idea that this causes the game to crash is unacceptable in my opinion. The issue has been reported many times over the past couple months in the Bugs section of the forums, yet still no acknowledgement from Asobo that it’s a known issue or that it’s being worked on. So if someone from Asobo could please acknowledge that this issue is known and being addressed that would be great. And if anyone has any more suggestions to mediate the problem that would be appreciated as well.

Notably, you have already input into a Bugs and Issues thread that matches your situation. Let’s please continue conversation there to avoid duplicates which is against Code of Conduct. Thanks.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/usb-disconnect-ctd/476528/7?u=casualclick