Is there a virtual GPS driver for MSFS

I am using MemoryMap with a purchased 250k UK aeronautical chart.
I am in VR which is why a digital chart is important. I will be using FSDesktop to bring this chart into VR, but this is NOT a VR specific question.

MemoryMap has the ability to connect a GPS and show your current position on the chart. If I could find an MSFS plugin which can output a GPS signal over a fake serial port, I could show my position in MemoryMap.

Does such a thing exist?
(searching for GPS in a site such as flightsim.to just brings back 1000s of flight plans!)

Grab an app like littlenavmap or volanta, then stream that window into your VR headset.

I’m not terribly familiar with memorymap, but it seems something for real world use. It will likely need to have a connection to the sim via simconnect or fsuipc in order to display position data from the sim to memorymap via some kind of plugin or app that runs along side it. Maybe a search for “memorymap flight sim 2020 plugin” could help refine your search

But I recommend just streaming one of the aforementioned apps to save yourself a long search. They are free to use and will still allow you to output your position in game to some sort of map. The navigraph app (available with subscription) offers several map layers as well as displays your position on a given procedure or airway. However, I believe only US sectionals are currently available (but charts are available for the UK/whatever Jeppesen has available)

A I said in the original post, MemoryMap supports UK CAA charts (other apps do not).

I noticed another post which also mentioned FSUIPC7 (which I already have)… it apparently supports GPS output… so this looks like it could be a winner, but I will investigate.

Back in the FSX days FSUIPC had a feature called GPSout. This may still exist for MS2020.

This option is indeed still there. It may not be the only solution, but it works for me.
I use FSUIPC7’s GPSOut feature to one half of a virtual serial port pair I created with the com0com utility. The other half of the serial port pair connects to my mapping software. Works perfectly!