Is there an updated list of the photogrammetry areas?

Hi there, Is there a list of the updated list of photogrammetry areas? Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

Iā€™ve been compiling one (really for my personal use but am happy to share it) ā€¦. but I donā€™t think it will ever be correct. There is photogrammetry in areas that arenā€™t even mentioned in the official release notes so itā€™s hard to track it all.

Mine includes freeware that I have downloaded but definitely not all available. Just what Iā€™ve ā€œgotā€ at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and infoā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

In the mean time you might find this useful but honestly not sure how up to date or complete it is. You can filter it to only show PG (ā€œ3D citiesā€ checkbox):

Here is link to Google Map

Microsoft Flight Simulator Map ā€“ Google My Maps

1 Like

you can filter for '3D cities (photogrammetry) on this site;

[Microsoft Flight Simulator Map ā€“ Google My Maps]

2 Likes

Rysatko has compiled that same data into Little Navmap userpoint (CSV) format:

Besides Little Navmap you can also import those CSV data sets into Sky Dollyā€˜s Location module which lets you quickly teleport to those locations:
I

1 Like

When flying in Florida i have yet to find any area that doesnā€™t have photogrammetry, it almost feels like the entire state has been done, but iā€™m not complaining. i wish the entire world was like that :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.