Is there any good content in "mission"?

Hi,

I really like play MSFS, pilot an aircraft and see landscape, but after some 250 hours (I know this is nothing in comparison of some other people :wink: I would like actually “do” something.
You know, like cargo mission, search and rescue, take heavy load in helicopter, get people to hospital … There are so much possibilities.

But in native MSFS, it look like this is for grand ma : there are so much of “trip”. Take off point A (engine are already running, you just lose half of the fun) and go point B, by following “POI” tracks. That’s boring.
I love contemplation, but it could be done by doing some works.

I discover community content by Dondon with the excellent mission serie “Whiteout”, that’s kind of content I’m looking for.

So, do you know some title or link to this kind of mission ? I can even consider payware, if it’s good (recommended).

bye

IMHO, if you want to be assigned missions to fly, 3rd party (assuming you’re on PC) is the best route. Apps like Neofly, Skypark, etc will basically add a career mode. That’s way beyond anything in the sim natively.

1 Like

Virtual Airlines are also a great way to go.

FS Academy add-on from Marketplace has scratched this exact itch for me

Hey,

EDIT : first of all, thanks you for your response ! Very appreciated.

just to not let dying my own topic : I’m trying neofly v4 in beta.
I just make couple of flights (passengers in a wilga) but it seem not too bad for basic cargo missions.

It’s a shame there are not real connection between it and MSFS (neofly just “read” MSFS values to say “ok you’re loaded” when you add cargo weight yourself) ; I think I’ve read something about another soft (sky4sim ?) but it’s another payware, in addition of a (futur) payware, they have to stop requiring money each one and find some partnership, simers have a life sometime, you know… And bills too.

So let’s go for Neofly, for the moment. Hope the little more original mission are cool too (I saw fire extinguishing, cargo dropping, something like this…Could be fun ^^).

Here you have a couple of missions I’ve done:

You need to install this package:

Hope is useful to you.
Kind regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.