Is WAVV still active?

I may be wrong but I’ve been flying around Wamena in Papua, and somehow that runway is no longer there, can anyone do a search to make sure it was not deleted from the list, I’m almost sure it was not a community addon, thanks.

So I just checked and I can’t find the airport either. I tried the IACO code, finding it via coordinates and on the map using google maps for reference which should of got me to it but I can’t see anything. I did notice a load of airports in area with the name “wurigelebur airport” I tried noting all the codes and searching but there were too many. I stopped after doing 5 (WAYP, WAYH, WAYI, WAYQ, WAYM) as realised was getting nowhere. One of these may be the airport you are after as they fit the location right. This probably just adds confusion so sorry! Hope it was helpful at least.

Thanks for the help, I will keep surveilling the area, when I did an overfly I could see the grass area, (satellite image) but the runway wasn’t there anymore, so I don’t know if Asobo took it down or I had corrupted files since I just did a reinstall.

1 Like

No worries. I think I saw someone else say about an airport in similar part of world missing so hopefully it’ll be fixed in the next world update on the 27th. I’m sure they keep an eye on forums but may be worth Submitting a support ticket just to make sure they know.

1 Like

Meantime devs correct it into the base sim, a free flightsim.to mod can be used:
WAVV - Wamena Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS