Is Weather Radar working in the A320neo?

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
NO
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO
Brief description of the issue:
Weather radar not working in the A320Neo
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start A320 - set the proper knobs … and nothing happens
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Not Yet

Define “proper knobs”

Strange, never had any issue here with FBW WX radar, stable, dev or exp …

This is not a bug… it’s working. Your weather Radar option needs to be turned on to the 1 position. Then make sure the switch is on WX+T and your predictive Wind Shear switch is on too.

1 Like

That’s a third party aircraft. Asobo is (for the time being) the origional a320 not the FBW

Hello all and thank you for your replies
The problem is that, the weather map is I think only related to clouds.
Yesterday, I my town (Toulouse France) the weather was clear and sunny so no clouds.
I thought that the weather radar was not working - In fact It was waroking but showing nothing!
So my apologize !

that’s indeed a problem. It’s not seeing precipitation, but it’s seeing clouds and thats not correct.
I rarely see so much red in a weather map as in this sim

I have seen the weather radar work on the asobo vanilla A320*

Of course, for the radar to work there does need to be some weather and since 07/04/2021 folks are reporting all sorts of network related issues including love weather.

Note.
It’s a couple of months since I last flew it. Asobo could of course have broken something.

my weather is not working in storm

Because your Terrain mode button is ON.

Turn it off with no use

I thought they had fixed the radar in the sim so it displays rain not clouds like it used to (and is supposed to)

it is OK now,thank you

But I saw the lighting,I think I should avoid lighting by weather radar

Weather radar can’t detect lightning… lol. It only detects rain, you could be flying into a violent hurricane, but without any rain, the radar is clear.

Lightning is overdone in this sim, but unless it’s associated with a cell that’s raining you won’t pick it up on weather radar.

I can confirm various problems with the weather radar on the Fly By Wire Airbus and the TBM930. Weather radar does not work at all when starting a flight with live weather (no matter if it`s 100% overcast rainy or stormy - the weather radar screen while scanning vertically or horizontally up to 80 or more nautical miles stays always absolute empty).
But the weather radar works again fine again when re-starting a flight with custom personalized weather (or when choosing weather presets like rain, stormy weather, or thunderstorm.)

Mine works on Live Weather. Just did a flight yesterday on Live weather, and the radar works fine showing the rainy spots.