Island tour St. Lucia

7 Likes

Love it - happy memories of our wedding in St Lucia (near the Pitons), flying into the Intl airport in the south and our of the regional airport to Grenada for honeymoon. St Lucia is beautiful

1 Like

Very cool! Spent a few days there back in early 2019. Loved the terrain and the food.

1 Like

I got married at the Rendezvous Resort right next to Castries airport 5 years ago.

The Pitons in this game don’t much look like the ones I photographed!

2 Likes

This reminds me, what does Tahiti look like in Flight Simulator? Does it have the signature huts? Here’s a real photo, from tahiti dot com, found via Bing search:

This is my home :slight_smile: never seen it look this good out of the box. that being said, it does need some work. The Pitons aren’t quite right, the Buckeye oil tanks should not be large flat warehouse looking buildings and of course, both airports need a lot of work.

1 Like

Very nice photos! And I like your red plane!!

1 Like

If you go onto flightsim.to,there are are remade and fixed default airports of the two st.lucia airports. Type tlpc tlpl. Remodeled and aaccurately done. I’m from st lucia as well, but I’m not flying msfs for now. Too many problems. Back on p3d now, where there is a full island scenery done by fsdg and way much better, terrain, accurate pitons true detailed airports and all! I’m actually thinking of deleting msfs2020 and come back when it matures…

Jukebwah? Thats the patios radio announcer on Helen fm. I always listen to him for the hot local news and gossip!! Juke bois en Hall la!!!

1 Like

And jukebois, I’m thinking of removing the msfs 2920 now. Too many ctd and broken planes. Had it from release,worked very well until the last updates spoilt it. Tried doing flights on the 787 from Gatwick to uvf and keeps crashing several times. I have accurate ortho and scenery on xplane and the Caribbean sceneries on p3d, flew them several times and no problems. Garçon, I’m finished with this sim. Back when it’s good, probably next year or so. Too bad. That lovely graphics hype is not having me fooled…

Anse Chastanet isn’t quite how I remembered it, from pic 1 on the thread though :slight_smile:

Will have to get in a seaplane and take a closer look today