I really need your help, I am already despairing.
I own the windows store version of MSFS and wanted to update to World update 3.
Unfortunately installation did not work and the whole game was uninstalled.
Now, when I open the Microsoft Store, I can click on install, choose a path / partition and that’s it.
Nothing happens after clicking on start / play.
Any idea what I can do?
What I tried before and while I was supported by The forum Moderator Hester40MT:
• cleared and reset the Microsoft Store cache by going to the “run dialog” (press win + w)
enter wsreset then and wait until store cache is cleared.
• removed my Antivirus, in my case Kaspersky Internet Security. It could be that MSFS online connection is blocked.
• signed out and in with my Microsoft account. Sometimes you are not signed in correctly, though everything seems okay.
• reinstalled Microsoft store by Windows Powershell. You find tutorials on the web.
• checked Windows 10 for updates. I have all updates installed.
• installed the XBOX App to check, if MSFS is listed correctly.
All these steps could help you, but did not for me this time.
Especially Signing in again to the MS Store helped me before.
• one more thing: I clicked on installed apps in my windows 10 settings and then on repair Microsoft store. Do never ever do that! The store was uninstalled after that and no reinstallation possible afterwards. Finally had to reinstall windows 10.