Issues with multiplayer

The problem is that we can’t group because the connection is wrong…i don’t know if is a problem of teredo application and Xbox multiplayer

I’m joining in to @LuigiMele we can’t group because the others are not showing as online even if on the same server

1 Like

Exactly i can’t see other players or the connection is fragmented

Yeah same here, my friend and I were in the same group and on same server, but I could only see him intermittently.

I had the same Problem with a friend yesterday and in Berlin in general while flying today.
When flying with a friend (we’re in the same group) he sometimes dissapeared on my screen and sometimes I did on his. Super frustrating when you want show someone around.

Sometimes it helps to restart the session from the ESC menu. It did for me today in Berlin. Started the game at Schönefeld because there where many online players there on the world map. When I loaded in I was alone. Restarted the session (ESC menu) and the airfield was full.

Try that, but your friends might dissapear from time to time. Please fix. Maybe server overload?

Me and my friend had the same problem. We were in a group at the same location on the same server but were not able to see each other.

What worked for us is this:

• Play without joining a group
  • Select All Players in Multiplayer settings
2 Likes

Yesterday I could see several ones in Argentina and Uruguay. I have enabled the Pilot Name tag (which is huge - should be smaller). Is good fun. I enabled ALL Players option (not LIVE option)

1 Like

We are talking about inability to join groups

Same here. How to report??

What I have found is that the problem is intermittent. If you do not see the little green multiplayer planes on the World menu map, you will not see them in the sim. In the main menu, you will have to wait 20-30 seconds before they appear sometimes. Then, and only then, will I see them in-game. However, even with this advice, my friends still all show as disconnected when they say they are online.

2 Likes

same here…i think is a config connection error

1 Like

Here’s one for you Asobo. I purchased two Premium Deluxe accounts. One for myself and one for my 12 year old son. Two different computers, same internet but unable to see each other. I’m able to fly online with others and see other friends, but no matter what he does he will not see any player traffic at all. We have same settings for the flight. All Players, Live Traffic, and Live Weather. He’s under a separate Windows user account than me when logged in on his computer.

1 Like

just an information from me, we have similar problems in the last days,
one player can’t see the other multiplayer, both are in the same group and same airfield.
What helped us is, one player ESC and come back tp the airfield
while clicking on the other player as the start point on the world map.

1 Like

Same issue here. Was flying with my Uncle and I could see him and he couldnt see me, or I couldnt see him and he could see me. Worked fine for a few mins and then back to intermittent outages. Tried with Live players, All players, group only, in a group and out of a group. Same result each time.

I have the same issue, I can invite a friend to a group, even if I show disconnected on his end. Once in the sim, he can see me, but I can not see him. We both show online in the Xbox app.

there is a error on their end for sure. i have the same issue.

1 Like

This is a issue . I sent a zendesk report as well . See what u can do on your end to get this fix for us . Thanks .

I also reported to zendesk…there is an exception…for some users work…I don’t know why…my friend connected to my same internet provider see me…but I can’t see him

Something that seems to work is logging out from xbox entirely then log back.
That worked for me.

1 Like

It seems a bug of only premium.deluxe peraphs