Issues

i dont want to argue or pointing to someone or another, but its very discouraging , i dont know if im
dreaming or what but it seems everytime there is a new update , there is new issues or bugs.
ATC, LOG BOOK, FREEZINGS, etc… CONTENT MANAGER with 2 planes…etc…liveries not working
a320 not there, 747 not there, atc asking for 16,000 3 miles before landing, log book doesnt record last flights… etc…etc…i want to keep the faith but everytime there is a new update i said to myself woww they will make new corrections and the response is NO. really dont understand anymore. majority of airplanes goes very well , but for the rest its a real disaster for now. the only thing im doing is tests, and tests, and helping others if i can , microsoft should pay me for acting as a 7-8 hours a day worker. im am retirement so doesnt have to do more. yes im a maniac since the first flight simulator 10 to 15 years ago and the first one for commodore 64 flight simulator 2 from sub logic till fsx and now but never had so much problems as for msfs2020. whether i understand its new etc…etc…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)