Italian translation error for VR headset ("le cuffie" vs "il visore")

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

N/A - I discovered this using the it-IT.locPak.
But if it makes it easier, yes, I did. :slight_smile:

Brief description of the issue:

Credit goes to our favorite Italian pastry chef, @Filippo20032222 for helping me verify the translation on this bug report.

There is a line in the it-IT.locPak file that reads as follows (the bug is boldfaced):

“MENU.GRAPHICS_REPROJECTION_MODE_DESC”: “L’HMD può utilizzare il buffer di profondità e il vettore di movimento per migliorare la fluidità della tua esperienza.\r\nIl vettore di movimento non è disponibile per tutte le cuffie.\r\n
La riproiezione può produrre artefatti grafici sullo schermo. Migliore è il tuo frame rate, minore sarà il numero di artefatti che visualizzerai (funziona meglio con un frame rate superiore a ½ della frequenza di aggiornamento nativa dell’HMD )\r\n”,

They’re talking about a VR headset, but instead of using the word for “headset”, they used the word for “headphones”. This is how it should read (the change is boldfaced):

“MENU.GRAPHICS_REPROJECTION_MODE_DESC”: “L’HMD può utilizzare il buffer di profondità e il vettore di movimento per migliorare la fluidità della tua esperienza.\r\nIl vettore di movimento non è disponibile per tutti i visori.\r\n
La riproiezione può produrre artefatti grafici sullo schermo. Migliore è il tuo frame rate, minore sarà il numero di artefatti che visualizzerai (funziona meglio con un frame rate superiore a ½ della frequenza di aggiornamento nativa dell’HMD )\r\n”,

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

No steps. I don’t use VR, so I don’t know where this message shows up.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I don’t have previous backups of the it-IT.locPak file, so I learned about this in 1.30.12.0, but this could go back as early as the release of VR (Sim Update 2).

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Resolved in previous updates.