Jankees' paintwork

coming…
208 (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

I Love it!..

Hi Jankees,

Just had to say thanks for all the amazing liveries. I have enjoyed many hours cruising along in all manner of aircraft with your paintwork on the outside.

I know you say you like screenshots of your work in action, but I prefer making videos over stills. This is one from last year featuring your incredible F-104G NASA scheme, I hope you like it! F-104 Topography Run - YouTube

2 Likes

Nice video, some great shots in there, glad you are enjoying the paintjob, thank you for posting!

working on a paint for the Taifun:
Screenshot (1009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

UZI(0013) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

UZI(0017) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

2 Likes

Screenshot (1190) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

MT (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

2 Likes

Local Legend:
ZK (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

ZK (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

5 Likes

Thanks for this one, really like it! Nice work. You mentioned it was based on a DC-3 paintscheme… I don’t suppose there is any chance of you also doing a DC-3 version of this one? :grin:

there’s always a chance, but not anywhere in the near future I fear, too many other projects atm

N4938H (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

kansas (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

4 Likes

L-4 (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

2 Likes

You’ve got me thinking about that Ercoupe. There’s one at the field I fly out of, maybe two.

I’d love to have a little Ercoupe to fly around. What a fun plane.

1 Like

HU (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

BU (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

anod (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

5 Likes

Hi @pby5a,
thanks again for all your great work! One thing I just noticed on your P-40N repaints with white leading edges, is that on the starboard wing the leading edge is light blue and there is a small defect on the underside.

It doesn’t take away from the experience, but I thought you might want to know.

2 Likes

oh dear colorblindness strikes again, light blue you say?

1 Like

No worries =) Yes, but only on the starboard wing, everywhere else is white.

ok, updates have been posted, thank you for bringing it to my attention, I just can’t see things like this

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick updates! I absolutely adore your work.

2 Likes