Java simulations products

Does anyone have any experience with them and their products?
I really want a realistic airbus FCU and FMC and theirs look absolutely brilliant.

I’m just worried about their software and how compatible it is with msfs and the quality / reliability of their products.

Thanks,

Sam

MODERATOR EDIT:
Attention for having bought an FCU and an MCDU in this company, I strongly advise, mediocre quality material, Baro button on the FCU did not work, and a button on the MCDU was blocked
Return to my charge delivery and customs fees and still no remborusement

Attention pour avoir acheté un FCU et un MCDU dans cette societe, je deconseille fortement, materiel de qualite mediocre, bouton du Baro sur le FCU ne fonctionnait pas, et un bouton sur le MCDU etait bloqué
Retour à ma charge livraison et frais douane et toujours pas de remborusement

Beware of this site because the products sold are of poor quality. I returned the products at my expense and I still have no refund the seller is totally absent

2 Likes

How long did it take any of you to get your products? I placed an order for the MCDU a month and a half ago. Order still processing and no responses to my status uodate requests via facebook messenger.

Did you sort out a refund mate? I’d suggest heading over to skalarki electronics and ordering from them. You’ll pay a bit more but the quality is outstanding

Something is a bit strange with this thread imo. i’m looking at an FCU for A320 and Skylarki and Java both seem like options for FBW. i’ve read elsewhere that Java products are good quality and work and that whereas Fenix team aren’t planning on currently working with Skylarki due to pressure being put on them by the company, Java seems to be announcing their FCU will work with both FBW and Fenix by 5th Feb. but of course skylarki have been around a lot longer right? i really don’t know which of these hardware products are best but it would be nice to have a trusted source for reviews of theee items as they all naturally develop. i’m sure no-one wants to drop a few thousand $ on hardware only to find it doesn’t corne/ doesn’t work or goes unsupported. is there a single source of anything like the truth for pre-built hardware FCUs / other panels for flight simmers?

If you are undecided between these two, I would recommend Skarlaki over Java. Higher quality and better support.

1 Like

From what I’ve read Fenix won’t support ANY hardware not just Skalarki.
In my opinion Java are talking out of place here and more than likely just trying to boost sales. I’ve read lots of comments about Java gear being incredibly poor quality and their software not working correctly. Apparently their support is non existent also. Any issues don’t expect help or to be able to return a faulty device back to Thailand as your messages will be ignored.

Skalarki on the other hand is based here in the UK in Birmingham and provides a far superior service.
Skalarkis products are a solid quality, work as they should and are documented really well. Their interface is designed to work with FBW and Prosim and they’re always just a phone call away if you need them they’re happy to help. I can talk from experience as I purchased their FMC.

I unfortunately changed my plans after purchasing and decided to build a 737 simulator instead of the a320 but it was nothing to do with skalarkis hardware. Had I wanted to build an a320 I’d have happily purchased everything from Skalarki.

Anyway this is all just my opinion from what I’ve researched online but I would advise anyone to avoid Java at all costs and send your business skalarkis way

1 Like

thank you that’s very helpful - i’ve been looking more at skylarki and they do seem different level and frankly i love the FBW so am going to slowly start replacing all my physical hardware - Visix FCU , BTQ, ipad McDU etc with their equivalents and more…

Hi, just to point out that I own Java’s MCDU and I must say that I am very happuy with it. It works fine with both FBW 320 and Fenix…hope that helps.

Does anyone here have Java’s OVH panel? Have it configured and working perfectly with their JS connect software bridge for the Fenix v2b2 but their FBW A32nx profile (version of their bridge software) has some incorrect mappings. Just curious if only me or others are seeing that. Thanks.

I would like to purchase the java simulator overhead, has anyone purchased it recently? has it arrived? works well? thanks everyone for the replies

Hi,
I have the Java OVH panel.
I have the same problem with the key mappings.
This is strange because before it worked very good (with exception of the known bugs with wiper knob and fuelbutton inidcator lights).
I hope it wil be updated soon.

Hi,
I have the OVH. The promissed delivery dates were not met several times. However, it did arrive. It was very nicely packaged and is very nice to use in the sim.
At this moment there seems to be a problem witth the FBW software, but I think they will sort this out eventually. It worked quite fine in the past.

Agreed. If only their sense of urgency and customer service was as good as their actual products… It took like 2 months+ from order to delivery, but very happy with how the OVH works with the fenix. The most recent version of the software for FBW still has problems. Hopefully they get it worked out soon and give us a new version, as I’d like to fly the A32 neo and the Lvfr 21n with horizon mod.