Joystick Button Combinations Not Working Correctly

Hi

So I’m trying to bind some button combinations on my Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick and it doesn’t seem to be functioning correctly.

Let’s say I want to bind joystick button 1 and pov up as a combination. In the control screen I press joystick button 1 and pov 1 (‘Joystick Button 1 + POV Up’ is displayed), click validate and save my changes. If I attempt to use this, I am finding the command I have bound this too is activating with the first button press (Joystick button 1) and not with the set combination.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

I have the TCA sidestick, but I never configured with a combination before. I didn’t know that was even possible.

Well it seems to be as the key binding screen itself says “key combination” and it does accept multiple inputs as a binding, just doesn’t seem to work.

Try POV1+Joystick Button 1 (POV1 in first place instead of Joystick Button)

1 Like

Should have thought of that, thanks, that has worked :slight_smile:

I tried it and caused POV to be pressed as well? Not really how it should work.

Ok, so for whatever reason, the sim doesn’t let you use button combinations as secondary input. So as I map Joystick Button 1 + POV UP/DOWN for trimming on my TCA stick, I have to remove the default button 6 and 9 bindings.

Not the best, but I guess I don’t need those 2 buttons anyway since I don’t want to take my hands off stick and throttle.