Juice Goose | OVAL RACING EVENT | Warsaw, Poland

Come and take the brand new Juice Goose by Parallel 42 out for a spin.

DATE & TIME: Saturday 21st October 2023 at 21:30pm UTC (10.30pm UK time)
VEHICLE: Juice Goose
SERVER: South East Asia

An OVAL race, using half of the course I built for the Wilga Tribute races. Should be easy enough to keep it simple so we can race each other closely and not keep getting lost or landing on our roof.

But there is a catch! Once per lap, you will need to sneak your way through some giant PIPES without crashing, so that could make for some funny moments and give people a chance to catch up or be slowed down!

Get this mod, get the crazy Juice Goose – and let’s rock!

Please join my Discord for voice chat during the event and further notifications:

It would also make sense to grab these liveries created by @BurstixTV, because I think he is going to be racing with us and sure he will be in his OWN colours… unless you want to see a Bonanza drifting around on the ground!

BURSTIX LIVERIES:
1 Parallel 42 Juice Goose Livery: Burstix for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS
2 Parallel 42 Juice Goose Livery: Burstix Neon for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS
3 Parallel 42 Juice Goose Livery: Burstix White Neon for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

NOTE: This is a double-header weekend for this track as we will be racing the Wilga here on Sunday in Round 11 of the Race Friends series! More info here: Race Friends | Round 11 | Wilga 80X | Warsaw, Poland

3 Likes