Just Flight Piper Arrow III looks so good!

Use the code ABHEBEN at the JF store to get a discount.

3 Likes

for me this plane it is unflyable, always it is banking to the right or left, when i select autopilot starts spining around and descent in an agressive loop until crash. When i try to turn left i cant the plane forces me to go to right…im am really frustrated, please help me

1 Like

First of all, the regular autopilot only has lateral navigation, it won’t affect your climb/descent at all if you don’t use the hidden altitude hold click spot (the “Piper” label above the autopilot nav source selector dial).

Do you have these issues only with the Piper? Please check your control sensitivity and reset it if possible. Add Deadzones to your controls if they don’t have a clear center position.

1 Like

But my lateral navigation was at 0. It only happens in this plane and I have set 10 in sensitivity deadzone. I tray to reinstall?

Reinstalling the addon won’t help you anything. It’s either working or not, there is no way it could behave differently upon reinstall.

Something is wrong with your controls. I repeat my question: Do you have issues with other aircraft or is the Piper Arrow the only one that does that?

Only the piper

Hard to believe, really. But as I said, try resetting your controls to defaults (especially sensitivity).
Also don’t touch the autopilot as long as you can’t fly straight without it. It just adds complexity to finding the source of your issues.

Make sure you have no wind (Clear Skies weather preset) as well.

Ok, I will try this

So far, I love the plane and have not found any bigger issues on my side (I am not a rl pilot).
I really like the idea of a “clean” and “used” version. Thank you for this!

Actually it would be cool in general, if you could choose this on every plane or that a plane becomes dirty and scratchy with time (and can be cleaned or repaired via a maintenance option). Nothing against a used look, but there are also other (default) planes where I sometimes think that the windscreen scratches are overdone as if those owners just don´t love their planes at all.

Before you get confused, my previous post was not directly meant for you. However, I wanted to reply to you that I guess the same in regards to the discount offering. But I was not sure, if I even had read this somewhere or if I just mixed that up with a different company who stated that MS Marketplace and their store are two completely separate entites and such a discount could not be offered.

But even if I mixed it up, I remembered that I did not get a discount for my XP11 Turbos because I previously bought the P3D version through a different retailer. But I think that´s ok and handled simlar also by other vendors and might also be just a technical implementation topic.

1 Like

And while I am at it, writing in this topic: Huge appreciation for your time answering all those questions. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s an early pre-release version, look at the EGT pegged at nax which is the giveaway!

So that is what you’re seeing? Because I have a very different reaction here. I could understand the power-on possibly, there may need to be a bit of re-balance between elevator effect and propwash elevator effect, but the power off should definitely give you a nose-drop.

Just to go vaguely technical before I head out the door to real-world work, in the old sim within the airfile, table 404 (lift v AoA) was the one used to create the basic stall. You would adjust the lift coefficient and at the angle required either have a gentle ‘bunt’ over for a gentle stall or a sharp peak followed by a sudden drop for a crisp break and drop. As I say, that’s the very very basic initial setup.

With this, I have given the lift v AoA possibly one of the sharpest drop-offs I have ever used, the sort of level in the old sim that would have you thinking “Aah, military swept wing”! The sim is in control of so much more in this and unfortunately specifics have not been documented in the SDK so there is a large element of working blindfolded. The aircraft is as close as it could be in terms of the ‘shape’ the sim uses to make its calculations, I’m not happy entirely with the stall as I see it but I’m still trying to work out a way to impliment anything different other than reshaping the aircraft (which would have a mass of other effects!)

Yes good spot on the pre-release version
I do have the release version (I bought it from your site), and it does the exact same thing to me than shown

I may be completely wrong but I don’t think the issue is nose drop missing. if I use power to raise the nose then power to idle to stall it it does drop the nose as expected (and has buffeting and everything), I think it is the stabilator at slow speeds not having enough lift to raise the nose in the first place to get into the high AOA attitude that would produce a nose drop at the stall

Again, the more I test the plane the more I like it, but I’d like to get to the bottom of this (not that I particularly care about stalls per se as they are not good in MSFS anyway; but it does impact flaring behaviour which is nothing else than approach to stall in a power-off condition while close to the ground :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I had the same problem, when run for takeoff, about 65 to 70 knots and iniciate the rotation, they roll all for the left and hit the ground, cant control with yoke or rudder, very sad, i loved the airplane, my first real comand fly was on the Embrar EMB-712 its base on those Pipers and have almost the same configuration, i open a ticket yesterday on the just fly and waiting their feedback.

I am on a stable approach at around 75-80kts, and when I flare I have to pull really hard to bring the nose up, more than any other plane I’ve flown so far. That said, it is doable, just need to do some curls! :slight_smile:

Go slightly slower (published is 70-75kts, 1.3x Vs0 is 72kts), you’ll pull the yoke to the stop so curls will rip it off the table but nothing much else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they did a really good job with the audio. It actually sounds like rubber hitting the runway. I’m very impressed with it so far.

2 Likes

I was waiting to see what the feedback was on the Caranedo and the JustFlight before deciding which to purchase. I’ve gone with the JF because, aside from the positive comments on here and Reddit, the devs seem to engage with the community and take on board feedback which is really great to see.

2 Likes

That’s probably a ‘problem’ on my end then. It’s no big deal, I usually don’t fly opening and closing windows all the time.

Anyone have any problems activating this product?
Bought it from the Justflight site. I am trying to activate it using the email and password I set (I can log into my account on their site ok using these)
But when I enter them into the product activation screen it says I’m not an authorised user?