Just Flight Piper PA-28 Arrow lights don't work

Since the update many lights don t work like strobe lights and landing lights …someone has same problem???

Hi @bobididou, I have moved your topic into #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft as this area is for add-ons.

Please make clear which Arrow are you talking about. Carenado or JustFlight. Thanks

Justflight…sorry:))

Please choose a more suiting thread title, like “JustFlight Piper Arrow III - lights don’t turn on”, so your issue is more clear. If everyone opens threads with just the aircraft type, it will get very hard to read.

But on topic:
Lights work fine for me and I haven’t seen others reporting issues.
If you have any mod installed make sure you remove or update it.

The only light that doesn’t work properly is the white nav light on the rudder - it only turns on if you’re in the external view and then turn on the nav lights (using Alt+N) but as soon as you switch to cockpit and back to external, it’s off again.

Also I did a mod for the lights that improve their appearance (size, location), if you want to check that out - but it will not fix your issue for sure:

Thanks a lot i don t have any mod lights but i have this issue have a good day:)))

Yea no landing light. Got the rotating beacon (on the v-stab) but only half of the anti-collision lights. Got the red and green on each side but no strobes.
Still got cursor issues in VR.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.