Just Flight to announced a new airliner at FSExpo?

Am I reading this right?
Man can’t wait to see what it is…

4 Likes

Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

I can’t remember for the life of me where I saw it, but I recall seeing something about Just Flight apparently hosting for someone else too

1 Like

Excited for this, but really Just Flight has had some kind of clog in their plumbing that adding more addons likely won’t fix. So many previews for addons that have yet to release such as the Tomahawk. I get why the F28 and Vulcan would take a while, but the Tomahawk feels extremely overdue given the relative speed at which they got the Arrows out.

4 Likes

I understand what your saying, we have already seen the A300 and 747 get pushed back due to losing coding teams.

I just want the RJ to come out. haha

1 Like

The terrorhawk was a third party project that was brought in-house, so I can see why it got pushed back… especially trying to make MSFS perform its peculiarities with the rather limited options the cfd flight model gives.

Nothing saying this is a 100% new project - although the 146 platform is nearly done, the F28 family looks well along from the art side, so does the Vulcan, so the art team needs a new thing to work on soon.

2 Likes

My bet is on a 747-200 or A-300b4.
At least based on a comment Just Flight left on one of their videos stating they are planning on releasing both for MSFS.

3 Likes

Is this new? It only has a few views according to YouTube. It looks amazing.

1 Like

Someone let the cat out of the bag early…
Nice find…

1 Like