Just Flight's FS Traffic for MSFS

This:

11 Likes

Now that,i think i will buy

I just hope this is not the same experiment as the P3D Traffic Global was :roll_eyes:

Cheers

2 Likes

Sounds to me like it could possibly be the perfect mix between Aerosoft’s “Simple Traffic” approach with content and diversity closer to AIG. We’ll see.

So how many diffent aircraft models you can see in screenshots? I can see only one. Hard to be hyped about this at this point. And this is only offline based addon, no support for real time online (live traffic).

3 Likes

I use Enhanced live traffic. Its a way to test if you want all that real live up to the minute air traffic on your screen. I think its kinda neat. and its free on flightsim.to

4 Likes

And the planes look really good too!

1 Like

Seriously? These screenshots are purely for the announcement and don’t show the finished product. So just because you can’t see the other models yet doesn’t mean they won’t be there. Also where does it say it won’t support live traffic?

Where are you getting your information from to be so negative? You’re trashing a product that doesn’t even exist yet based on your own preconceptions …

2 Likes

Everyone calm down please. Why don’t you all wait for more details?

4 Likes

It just doesn’t look too hot if you are trying to push payware with pictures that are showing way less content than what we already get from freeware.

Another question is if they really created a wide range of models and liveries from scratch or just flipped old models and want money for something you can get for free from somewhere else.

There is no reason to be hyped about this product (at the moment).

They are not pushing anything yet, Just Flight’s article is just to advise that it’s coming soon. As CasualCkick correctly says “why don’t you all wait for more details?”

What’s the point criticising a product which no one knows anything about just yet?

2 Likes

The same goes for praising something without any information.

Agreed. But there is no praise whatsoever in this thread, just uninformed criticisms.

Just Flight deserve better than that.

2 Likes

In their facebook, dev responded "It will be based around the off-line traffic mode.

https://www.facebook.com/15266573498/posts/10161710717613499/?sfnsn=mo

First release should allways make some hype. This didnt. But Erik is active on facebook and did say this: “Early screenshots. Other models are being developed and painted as we speak and more pics will be coming soon.”

So there is hope. But still, sounds they are making custom models with own liveries. That is lots of work. If they just started making those, it will be like aerosoft simple traffic with only 3 diffent models. I want to be wrong, but they just didnt give us too much information at this time. Very weird. For example like Just Sim make announcement for “new aircraft coming next year” but nothing else… how to be hyped about it, could be anything between cesna to b777.

Calm down everyone! :smiley:

Our announcement about this product is nothing more than that. We’ve been asked many times if we’re working on an Ai Traffic program for MSFS so now seems as good a time as any to let you all know that yes we are working on one and here are some scant details. We had some very early screenshots so why not show those along with the narrative about the product. We do something similar with every new product we develop in-house. We’re not looking for praise and on the other hand it’d be nice to not receive criticism at this point in time. We thought it might be some nice news for folk to take into the Christmas break, nothing more and nothing less. Way of the world and this hobby unfortunately at times that the initial urge for some is to search for something to be critical about and bash the devs for their latest efforts. Shame but there you go.

For the record, yes there will be many more models/textures, many are well underway currently. The add-on will be designed to work with offline traffic. More details to be sorted and decisions to be made about the program. Early next year you should see it enter our In Development section where you’ll be able to follow dev progress and over time decide if this is going to be for you or not.

Hope that clarifies things a little more. All the best.

17 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Sounds lots of work and hoping all the best. Merry Christmas to you all.

States on their page

FS Traffic is due for release during the first quarter of 2022

1 Like

Hopefully this has a decent model pack.

Example of the standard of models to be included, if that helps.

6 Likes

Looks amazing.

Is it still on course for a release in this quarter? :smiley: