JustFlight Hawk - Looking for a Performance Profile for LittleNavMap

Has anyone done the flying and recording of data to create the performance file?

About to start planning some point to point flights and would love to be able to jump in with a pre-made profile to know my correct range and fuel etc.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I cant see the Hawker but for any future profiles look at this site.

https://www.littlenavmap.org/downloads/Aircraft%20Performance/

I have some of the non MSFS and they work just fine.

There’s also some on flightsim.to that don’t make it over to the main LNM page.

1 Like

They are my usual goto sites but didn’t find anything.

What did you find on flightsim.to? I didn’t see any Hawk performance profile in my search…

Me neither. I’m thinking of buying the Just Flight Hawk T1 for FS2020. I’d love to learn how to navigate GPS-less ‘old school’ style from waypoint to waypoint, and plan such a route in advance using LittleNavMap.

The tutorial in the manual shows you how to tune the TACAN to a VOR, then just follow the HSI and watch the distance countdown on the DME.

This guy does a good tutorial on Littlenavmap Beginners Guide to LittleNavMap - the best free flight planning add-on for Flight Simulator - YouTube

When you calculate flight plan there is an option to select which type ie Radio Nav. Alot of VORs & NDBs are shutting down though so with modern Navdata from Navigraph it’s hard sometimes. In cases where there’s none you can do VFR.

Not too many third party profiles. It’s easy enough to build your own though. You’ll need to invest in at least two flights, with a jet possibly three depending on your mission profile (i.e., ferry, Hi-Lo-Hi, Lo-Lo-Lo).

I’ve made a profile now, for 25,000ft cruise at Mach 0.7. However the climb and descent are extremely variable, ie you may want to do the military style rapid descent like in the tutorial, and I don’t like to climb straight away preferring sight seeing on my way up manually flying.

But it gives a general idea anyway.

I can upload it when I’m home if anyone wants, but it’s not very accurate.