KCOS scenery is completely screwed up An ongoing issue since SU9 is there any plans to fix this?

An ongoing issue since SU9 is there any plans to fix this?

1 Like

Where is that in Colorado Springs?! I have not noticed it.

Hi @XINTENSORXPC,
Please do not delete the template provided when reporting a bug. This template contains information to assist the developers. One of the items in the template is coordinates.

Topic moved into Community Support unless others can confirm this to be a bug.

Thank you.

Hopefully it gets fixed officially soon, but for the time being there’s a great freeware scenery that, among other things, fixes this issue: KCOS - Colorado Springs Airport » Microsoft Flight Simulator (note that WU10 introduced some other issues that the addon maker is looking into as of 3 days ago, namely some “potholes”)

1 Like

Also just saw that there are problems all over the place created by WUX (… and I assume all other WU updates possibly)…

Got an update for Freedomfox due to WUX…

PS: I think the examples indicate a huge problem because they basically mean that every 3rd party developer has to check his product(s) after every update, be it WU or SU. On the other hand: if they not all do it means that with every update more and more add-ons have a problem. :thinking:

1 Like

You haven’t lived until you see the ‘pink stuff’

3 Likes

We are rarely (if ever) told the plans regarding various random bugs. The fix either happens or it doesn’t. We even have to play the guessing game each time an update is released because things are often omitted from the release notes.

1 Like

Looks to be south of the airport.

1 Like

Hmmm. I don’t see anything like that.

I’m at KCOS/Fountain/Security/Powers Blvd/ Milton Proby…

Have you edited config or added any older KCOS airport environments?

I only have the Colo Springs Enhanced Night Lighting.

1 Like

I don’t see the same issue you do. Everything looks fine. Do you have any 3rd party scenery installed? Are you sure you installed the new WU10 and updated WU2?

3 Likes

I figured out the problem thanks to your reply. I downloaded: KCOS City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport by MSFCENERYBUILDERS from the official Marketplace.
I was able to make contact with the developer, he did assure me that they are working on it, and we’ll fix the issues. Here’s a link to their page, it seems they’re doing some pretty cool things,
FSX, P3D, MSFS scenerybuilders.: Resultados de la búsqueda de kcos

2 Likes

There were also issues to the north and to the West

This is definitely a problem.

Excellent news!

I now just wish they would get updated Bing satellite data for CO. Or some Third-Party to offer something up to date.

2 Likes