Keyboard flight controls highly erratic and inconsistent

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I have always used only my laptop keyboard and trackpad to play MSFS 20 and FSX. From it’s introduction, I have noticed that at times during any given flight the sensitivity of keyboard flight controls can become extreme. For example, a single quick tap on a key can cause the plane (Cessna 172) the yoke to jerk left or right, causing the plane to roll in an unusually quick and jerky motion. But this behavior is erratic; during the same flight, the same key press may produce a very muted and more realistic rotation of the yoke. I don’t see any options to correct or adjust this PLUS the behavior is highly inconsistent, destroying the flying experience. And yes, I’m aware the experience may be better with a joystick, but when it works properly I’m perfectly happy flying with a keyboard.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

The issue has persisted through a variety of NVIDIA drivers for my GTX 1060 card.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

See above.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: