Keybord not working on series x

I was replying to UrbanStyleQC, who has the Desktop 3050 PP3-00002. From my understanding, that won’t work with the Xbox console at all, not in Flight Sim, Call of Duty nor even the Xbox console/dashboard will recognize it, as the Xbox only supports “Wireless” Keyboards and Mouse that use the 2.4Ghz format and/or Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth is not supported (wired K&M should have no issues whatsoever which is strange in his case that neither are working).

On the subject of the Razer Turret, it should work with Flight Sim, it’s the Official Keyboard and Mouse combo for Flight Sim on the Xbox, it uses the 2.4Ghz format etc.

However, the Razer Turret has a ton of issues regarding Flight Sim that people have reported on in regards to Flight Sim on Xbox. Many other games that support mouse and keyboard don’t have many of the same issues that Flight Sim does. Compatibility as well as Accessibility for K&M is pretty abysmal in Flight Sim, especially if your on a TKL keyboard like the Razer Turret.

Unfortunately it seems like Asobo/Microsoft didn’t do any testing on the Turret beforehand to make sure it WAS in fact actually compatible with the game without bugs or glitches, and unfortunately there is a lot of them issues with the Turret and Flight Sim.

I own the Turret as well, and I have experienced the same issue, where the mouse will just disconnect entirely from the game, even a restart on/off of the mouse does not work. I typically just restart the game whenever this happens, and that fixes the issue.

The Razer Turret mouse is also incredibly laggy, it’s got a ton of input latency on the Xbox Series X console. I don’t experience this massive input delay on any other game I use the turret on, even when playing other sub 30fps games that support K&M (such as Gears of War 5 on the Original Xbox One).

My biggest issue is what I said above. Flight Sim does not have any support in the game for TKL Keyboards without extensive remapping. Since the Razer Turret is a TKL keyboard, it’s virtually impossible to use the Razer Turret as a means of actually playing the game, as the keys for flying and controlling the aircraft (the rudder, ailerons, pitch/yaw) is all controlled by the numpad on a tradition K&M. Since it’s a shortened keyboard, your always going to have missing keys on it that could be otherwise used for controls on the aircraft. I’ve even had issues with remapping in general, not being able to combine keys for a bind, making the Razer Turret virtually unplayable for Flight Sim. At my mouse works fine most of the time.

There is a thread for all the Razer Turret Issues on Xbox which I’ll link here. The issues your having, I’d recommend posting there, as the moderators have set that as the official thread (they took down one of my posts and redirected it there), so any issues you have with the Turret on Xbox, please go vote on the thread and post your issue there.

“ The Community Managers have requested all reports regarding the Razer Turret be consolidated into that thread referenced above. This has been escalated to MS-Asobo.”

You can also vote on issues you’d like to see fixed, so going and giving it a response plus an upvote helps to get it seen. In order to vote, there is a few requirements if your a new member:

Enter 5 topics
Read 5 posts
Spend at least 15 minutes reading posts