I updated my King Air 350i Mod for SU8.
In SU8 the King Air seems to have way to much power.
Changes in my Flight_Model Part of the Mod
- reduced thrust by 30%, now the brakes can hold the aircraft. Taxiing and Takeoff-Acceleration are more realistic now
- increased MOI´s significantly, so that the aircraft “feels” heavier
- Increased turn radius of front wheel and acitivated differential braking
- slightly reduced rudder effectivity
- slightly adjusted N1 to Torque table, to make it more possible to overtorque, so watch your power^^
- included Uwas Lighting Mod
Here my recent King Air Video (german language) including use of AAO voice control and AAO voice checklist.