King Air on ground: serious problems after last update

Hi, after the last update (the one with UK and Ireland) I have found several problems in the defalt King Air, on ground ;
-uncontrollable behaviour inmediately at touch down, even after a very soft landing
-critical driving on ground wuth very low brakes efficency
-the A/C acceleratrs on any typr of terrain even with zero rhrottles

Thanks for any help

Same here. There is a major bug in last update:

Ya, king air is really messed up at this point, i am not sure if they tweaked other things in the model as well. It seems that it is more than a flaps issue. The plane wants to just start rolling fast after its on the ground, and seems like you can pull back throttles and adjust props to do anything for it…

Shame, it was a cool plane to fly, Too bad they can’t hot fix the issue, waiting for a month or so for the overall fix will be a bummer…

I have had the same problems with the King Air after the update.

Thanks to everybody. I agree that it can’t be matter of flaps only. Poor Kpng AIR ! Hpe they will readt fortwith, and not waith rhe march update

Moved topic to Bugs & Issues :slight_smile:

Same here, remember to up vote the issue as well.

another problem also on the King AIr, after each landing the sound of the engines is always at full power even with the throttles stopped, I have to switch to reverse to have the sound of the engines at idle speed

new problem with the king air 350, the PFD and MFD screens go out after a few minutes of flight !!