KLAS Terminals semi-invisable

Brief description of the issue: KLAS Terminal goes semi-invisable (see screenshots)

Are you in Dev Mode: No.

Anything in your community folder: Yes but I have emptied out the community folder. I have taken a screenshot after (see the first image of the terminals) and after I installed mods (see the other two screenshots)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: fly to KLAS. It will render in like this.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) Razer Blade Early 2020 - i7-10750H @ 2.60Ghz (12 CPUs) 16gb of RAM, RTX 2070 Max Q

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU5 plus the USA world update with the latest upgrade.

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? Not Yet.

You skipped the first two questions. Are you in Dev Mode and do you have anything in your Community Folder?

I have updated the post with an answer to those questions. Thanks for highlighting those questions where missing.

Same thing for me at KSPS and KSAN… only two airports I have tried since the update

There are many airports like this. I can only assume we need a fix.

Try and clear your content.xml file. Delete it and when you load into the seem it will create a new one. It’s located in your localstate folder.

Continue in main thread here: [BUG LOGGED] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs