KLAX bugged. CTD when i land. B747-8I autopilot 2 and 3 don't work. Aready reported to Zendesk

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

I don’t use any mid nor addons

Brief description of the issue:

CTD at KLAX R7R on Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental and always on this aircraft,. autopilots 2 and 3 don’t work, but remain off. Only the 1

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Number one: just arrived at RW 7R of KLAX from LICC with Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental, just the time to set on main position flaps and autobrakes befor taxing out from runway and to gate, just i pushed right stick button of my controller to turn my cockpit view to original position, the game frozen and crashed to desktop.
KLAX is now bugged. And even London Heathrow is beginning to be bugged. When i land at their airports, stutters begin during taxi and at their gates/parking and at KLAX Runway 7R, freezing and CTD. These old bugs are coming back. And i always reboot either console and game to void the caches. I used offline to avoid eventual connection lost issues, which occur everytime i play.
Number two: on Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental if i turn on autopilot 1, it works, but if i turn on autopilot 2 and/or 3, they don’t. They remain off.
I would usebthise two to try make the B747 autoland after turning on APP button, like i do with A320Neo, but i cannot because of those issues.
I beg the developers to fix this B747-8I.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

No PC but Xbox Series X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator build 1.30.7.0

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Got a CTD as well getting onto the HLYWD1 arrival into LAX from ESTWD transition

Then this is a real bug infecting Xbox Series X console versions to even the others! Let’s ask the developers to fix it. And, do you have Xbox Series X version also? Don’t auto pilot 2 and 3 of B747 work also to you?