KLAX this morning!

Flew A320 in from KABQ - foggy and reduced visibility almost to DA - wow. I aced the ILS approach and would have been perfect if I hadn’t managed to forget to turn on my landing lights… Oh and the left PFD went blank during descent thx to the latest patch…

1 Like

With or without the A32NX?

There is a bug in the latest patch that’s turning the various display brightness controls down during flight. I can always hear the clicking of knob turns when this happens and it will happen on the auto pilot panel or any of the various cockpit glass displays. Fortunately, I’ve been able to successfully turn them back up using the controls in the cockpit every time.

I’ve read that if you turn ground airport traffic to zero its a temporary fix for this.

1 Like

Did it with the buggy old OEM A320. The A32NX is next on my TODO list - I’m open to an improved experience.

Thx! :slight_smile:

Yep - found that out just this morning too. I thought I’d lost my PFD - turns out it was just what you mentioned.

Did a short fly today from LGAV-LGTS. No issues. Top and still improving.

1 Like

Wonder whats the trigger

Flew almost 18 hours with a320 and g1000 cockpits … no issues with screens going black at all.

Others have this every flight. A turning knob has nothing to do with video drivers or hdd or ssd …

So i wonder what the trigger could be

I had this on a flight today. A320 with an A32NX build from today. Both me & a buddy had the PFD turn off on finals into Manchester EGCC. It was the brightness bug, but when I turned it back up the display was in self test. Had to wait for that to complete before it came back up.

I guess too much Freeware, cheap or used RAM, misconfiguration, trojan. Everything is possible. But he vanilla A320 has a real issue.