KLGB missing SIDS, STARS

Could couple of you guys check something for me please? I’ve tried flying into and out of KLGB several times in the last month or so, before and after SU8, and I’ve noticed for some reason on both the MSFD Flight Planning page and in the FBW A320 FMC, that there are no SIDS or STARS available on runway 30.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s something with my install or a general problem. I do have have Navigraph nav data installed.

If a few of you could check in your own simulators and verify that it would help. I noticed that it sometimes makes a difference whether I choose a star point at the gate, or on the runway.

For example when I import a flight plan from Simbrief, it sets up the departure point on the runway. Usually I can move that to a gate and I have to re-select the departure, but in this case there’s no departure only Direct.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities
as third party NavData is involved.

Hi,
must be anything on your system. I have procedures for RWY 30 at KLGB (stock MSFS scenery with AIRAC 2202 rev. 3 installed):

SIDs:

STARs:

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try to scrub the nav data and reinstall

1 Like

LGB - Long Beach (Daugherty Field) Airport | SkyVector

Skyvector Link to Airport Page, plenty of SIDS and STARS on it. World Map is sadly lacking in many of the procedures, plus the checklists in most of the planes are not complete either. Since no manuals on MSFS, suggest you look to YouTube for information as well. Navigraph is also excellent resource but is paid subscription. About 9 dollars month US. Not sure if I can justify it for year, but for couple months not bad.

What is on SkyVector is irrelevant to my question. I stated only that my WorldMap has NO procedures and asked if that is what others see. And I also notice that you did not read my post otherwise you would have known that I already have Navigraph installed.

I’m also puzzled what checklists you imagine I am asking about since checklists were not mentioned. Finally, what do you suggest I look on YouTube for, exactly?

Skyvector is a quick place to check, marigraph as mentioned is a service which as you said you have. The procedures can be found if you drill down deeper in the drop downs in the subject departure or arrival, in the sim, if yours don’t show up, either you did something wrong, or your world map is broken. They sometimes do NOT match up on the wording of the “official” SIDS/STARS. So it can be difficult to figure out which one you want, in relation to TO/ARR runway. I read your post, it appeared to me, you could not find any SIDS/STARS. I was providing a resource.

Since you are seemingly an expert on this subject, you wasted everyone’s time asking for help. Thank you for it.

Not so. @NAVData gave me exactly what I asked for. They were very helpful.

1 Like

Well thanks to Skyline Simulations for messing up the SIDS and STARS for KLGB. That was the problem.

Thanks for your update … normally this is a very easy fix. But may I ask which version do you use of the Navigeaph Navdata Center? Version v1.0.6?

And also, is it running in the background (it needs only a few kB, so not a big deal)?

Thank you
Richard

I’m not sure right now. It always updates when needed so I’m using the latest version of the navdata center. I usually don’t run it in the background, no. I run it right before starting MSFS or if I know there has been an airaq update.

Please mark this thread closed

Hi,
is it solved? What was tbe reason now, why you haven’t seen the procedures?

Possible your solution are also helpful for other simmers …

Thank you
Richard

I marked the solution above already. I just followed your suggestions. I uninstalled the addon airport, the navigraph data and the default Sim NAV data. Then I reinstalled everything and the procedures reappeared. Probably some kind of data corruption

1 Like

:+1: great … thanks for the feedback :wink:

Have a nice start into the week
Cheers,
Richard

Topic Author selected solution.