Know an effective method to reducing noise/vibrations from Buttkicker?

I just got my Buttkick and loving it, however my setup is upstairs and you can really hear it below, even on lower intensity. I bought these anti-vibration pads to put under my chair but practically no difference. I also bought rubber isolators which have yet to arrive, but I assume that will also not do anything if the pads didn’t work.

I wonder if it’s the entire chair or Buttkicker emitting the sound waves, thus why the pads don’t seem to have an effect. I’m desperate for a solution!

The what, now?

I’m assuming you have a buttkicker gamer on an office chair type setup? All you can really do is try to isolate so the vibrations stay in the chair and don’t get to the floor.

Maybe a reasonably thick rubber or foam mat under the chair might help, as would directly mounting the buttkicker to the base of the chair rather than the upright.

Wow, I don’t even know this existed… Lol… I thought you were talking about something with an uncommon term. Like how most people have a flat clicker as part of their computer setup. My office chair is just a plain ergonomic office chair without any addon. But I only use it for work purposes.

I play on my PC connected to my TV in the living room. And I sit down on the couch with this: I just put my joystick and quadrant on top.

You need mass and decoupling for your chair. Thick Sorbathane works great but is expensive. Suggest some concrete blocks with thick carpeting on top. You want the chair to “decouple” from the floor. Best of luck!