Kodiak update

Has anyone managed to get the update to v1.0.24 yet. I purchased via SimMarket but there is no update list. I have emailed SWS twice now but no reply. It is listed on the SWS site. Dreadful support from SWS.

Think they were waiting on SU8 before releasing and I think they were moving servers as well. The changelog was updated ahead of the release in error.

You’ll get better support if you join their Discord.

Go onto the SWS Discord, loads of information and timely support there. SWS have been going through a server change, so probably that’s why there’s been a lack of response to emails.

I would prefer and email stating there is an update available.

And if bought from SWS diirectly you will get an email when the update is released.

Oh okay, that is great news, thanks.

1 Like

SWS support is actually pretty good. You just need to get on their discord. As mentioned, they are not waiting on SU8, they are waiting till their website is finished being upgraded.

Simmarket won’t inform you in case the developer uploads a new download file. It will only inform you through notifications (if they are on) if the developer names the update files in versions. This is the case of the kodiak. I complained with Simmarket about it but that just simply replied to me with that explanation

SWS is quite active, and the support is great. Their Discord channel is a great “real-time” source of info…

As mentioned, they are upgrading servers to better handle download requests. If you recall, they had to pull down the link to the Kodiak the day of release at least once because their server couldn’t handle the load…

1 Like