KSBA by Orbx buildings don't show up

Hello there

I’m seeking for assistance here

There is a fellow in Orbx forum that says the KSBA airport buildings don’t show up.

We have suggested everything to try to solve the issue but he still has the problem. Any ideas?

So far we have tried:

Update MSFS
Update Windows
No mods in the area and the few ones he had were removed to test a clean install
Deleted the manager content xml
Cleared the cache
Uninstalled and reinstalled KSBA
Created a new community folder (empty) downloaded only KSAB and installed
Checked the content of the installed KSBA

And he yet has no buildings

We just run out of ideas

Any further suggestion?

Cheers

1 Like

I have this issue.
Do we know if it is only happening when installing KSBA through ORBX Central or also through FS2020 Store?

I have the airport installed using orbx central with no issues.

I am having issues with the Leeds Bradford and London city airports where ils frequencies don’t work making it hard to land.

Hi thank you for your reply
He said he installed it through Central
I did too but I have no issues at all
I just saw he is expecting a refund as there was no way to make the airport appeared to him

Thank you!

Thank you for replying
I don’t have issues either so I think it was bad luck for him

I recommend that you contact Orbx for the other two they might help you to fix it for sure

Thanks

I got this airport through orbx central. I have no problems, works great

1 Like

Thanks for confirming

I revive this topic as I just discovered that my Orbx KSBA (bought via Orbx Direct) is not visible anymore. It use to. I’m flying there often. I also open a post on Orbx Forum: https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/220113-ksba-santa-barbara-suddenly-unvisible-in-msfs/

Did all as the OP without success. I’m short in ideas.

On my setup, the Problem is solved by deleting C:\Users<MyName>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\orbx-airport-ksba-santa-barbara.dat

1 Like