KSEA handcrafted airport mesh/ ground textures issue

Top Photo: With photogrammetry
Bottom Photo: Without photogrammetry

Anyone else experiencing this issue with KSEA Handcrafted Airport? I dont like to use photogrammetry as I think without looks better plus I can conserve some FPS/performance without it. But when I turn off photogrammetry KSEA ground textures change, and im not exactly sure how to fix this issue. Can someone help me with this?

Looks like they were taken at different times of year, and/or with different color filters. What seems to be the issue?

Well its quite annoying being on the ground barely able to see the taxi lines due to the taxiway textures being so bright, also being at the gate and the white outlines on the ground you cannot see due to the textures being so bright… im not having this issue at my other handcrafted airports is the thing

1 Like

Ah, so it’s not the green vs brown grass, but the gray vs very very light gray taxi surfaces? Interesting, I do see a difference there in the screenshot that I wouldn’t expect. :frowning:

Yeah thats the issue, i dont really care about the grass lol but more of how i cant see anything due to the textures being so bright

1 Like