La Seu d’Urgell (LESU), Andorra: Runway 03 should have two sets of four-light PAPIs?

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

At the recently-handcrafted La Seu d’Urgell (LESU) airport, for some reason, the most current aerodrome chart that I could find for this airport (November 2021) shows that runway 03 has two sets of four-light PAPI lights at different angles. I am unfamiliar with this light setup, but the chart shows it and the below Google Maps aerial photo shows it, too.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Here are the PAPIs for runway 03. As you can see, only one set of PAPIs, even though the aerodrome chart shows two:

Here is a November 2021 aerodrome chart (this is the most current I can find on the Internet) that shows this interesting PAPI light setup:

The Bing Maps aerial photo does not show the second set of PAPIs, but Google Maps does:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  2. Start a flight at LESU, runway 03.
  3. Look at the PAPI lights for runway 03.

Expected result:
You see two four-light PAPIs to your left. (Again, I know this is weird, but it’s in the aerodrome chart. If the person reading this is unsure as I am, it might be worth contacting the airport to find out what the deal is with these.) Taking the drone up and down reveals that they are aimed at two different angles, 4.4° and 3.05°.

Observed result. There is only one set of PAPIs.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

World Update 8 (1.24.5.0)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Still one set of PAPI lights in build SU beta build v1.37.11.0 (but this is obviously not a beta bug).
A question for airport developers: Can a runway actually have two sets of PAPI lights in MSFS 2020? If not, this bug candidate could be closed as “By Design”. If they can, then this airport could be another candidate for the world hub alpha.
Looking at the SDK documentation (…Scenery_Editor/Objects/Runway_Objects.htm, VASI section), I’m deducing that a runway cannot have two sets of lights (at the same end), but as I’ve not used the SDK in the sim, I may be wrong.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: