Lake Central DC-3 Livery?

I have been searching for a Lake Central Airlines livery for the MS2020 DC-3 to no avail. Could someone guide me to a decent livery? Thanks…

You can also make a request on flightsim.to

I have had a request at Flightsim.to for about 4 months…No interest, I guess!

if you have good images to work from check with @BilingualHarp7 . he does really good work, see this thread: Crispy's Liveries

I made a livery request for the DC-3 almost a year ago, and it was fulfilled yesterday to my surprise. There’s still hope.

Thank you so much for making the DC-3 Lake Central livery. It means very much to me as it was the first aircraft in which I ever flew. I was 12 years old and it made quite an impression on me. Again, thanks for all that you do for our hobby! Steve in Kansas (-9 degrees F right now!)

1 Like

A livery request with a story is always more interesting. Flew on the DC3 myself as a kid about 50 years ago. They were still in commercial service then and the company my father worked for chartered 2 for a day trip. The one I was on was very basic with side saddle seating. The other had the more luxurious seating seen in MSFS. Didn’t realise at the time that I as the lucky one.

1 Like