Lampedusa (LICD), Italy: Misplaced beacon, windsocks, ramp, missing taxiway

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Bing Maps seems to be depicting the airport from when it was under construction over 10 years ago. There are some things that appear to be wrong from that, as well as judgment calls on the placement of things from the AI:

1. There is an airport beacon right near the beginning of runway 08. (See screenshot 1.)
    I don’t have official charts, but I have a chart from IVAO that says that the beacon is close to the terminals (and common dictates that the airport beacon would not be at the foot of a runway).

Based on a little bit clearer Google Maps picture, I believe that the beacon is located at 35.50044717187984, 12.615879818144446.

2. There is a windsock on the road adjacent to runway 08. The aforementioned chart shows the windsock on the other side of the runway. There is a segmented circle on the other side of the runway where the windsock probably goes. (See screenshot 2.)

3. Looking at the IVAO chart again, you can see a windsock near the terminal. There is no windsock there in MSFS. Looking at Google Maps, you can see a red and white object and the shadow of a windsock where the chart says the windsock should exist: 35.49897883442942, 12.616525651404345.

4. The aerial photo in Bing Maps has the airport under construction. In Google Maps and Apple Maps, you can see that the ramp does not extend out as far as it does in MSFS. Bing Maps may have aerial coverage of the old ramp. In the screenshots section, I drew what out what has changed.

5. It is missing a taxiway. (Same screenshot as #4.)

6. The second windsock at this airport is misplaced. There is another circle where this belongs.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

1. Airport beacon at the beginning of runway 08:

2. Misplaced windsock 1 of 2.

3. Missing windsock.

4. This is a crude drawing I did in MS Paint over a screenshot of the ramp at LICD. It may not be exact. It shows where the current ramp extends to and where there is now grass.

5. The above screenshot #4 shows the placement of the missing taxiway, too.

6. Misplaced windsock 2 of 2.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  2. Start a flight at LICD.
  3. Use the drone cam to view the specific issues. (This is a small airport, so they should be easy to find.)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

New aerials needed - won’t fix. Can be updated with World Hub editor.