Landing Challenge Leaderboard Not Updating!

Having same issue with no scores being updated

1 Like

Also having the same issue still with 1.9.5. Tried it today and last week. Login, Logout made no difference.
Internet connection is via Vodafone Cable Internet Dual Stack Lite, if that matters. Rest of the Simulator including online features are working fine.

Is Microsoft aware that there are still issues?

Same for me … I have not tried landing challanges a lot in the past … but I did 5 in the last few days and all (100%) were recorded incorrectly.

While the score was displayed correctly after completion (in the big font top headline) … it was recorded (in the table on the right) with a value of 0 or 2 or 5 or similar low numbers.

The interesting part here is that while my regular flights in 50% of the cases do not show up in the log book … the incorrectly recorded activities have all been correctly recorded in the log book.

So the two bugs are (most likely) not related.

1 Like

Release 1.10.7.0 resolved my problems with the “landing challenges”. The results are now recorded again.

Good for my motivation :slight_smile:

Looks like this bug may be back. After several landing challenges it did not save my score. This is on the latest version updated today (1.11.6.0). ZenDesk report #79084.

(Also, several duplicate topics have been merged here, so if you voted on a previous one remember to vote on this main thread, as the votes do not get merged)

The same for me. The bug is back.

Indeed the bug is back…image|690x381

oh so that was you hey ! I made my way to 1.48M i think, however i’ve had to reinstall windows and msfs because my lan adapter was stuck for a week and super slow speeds and that resolved my internet speed issue, however, i thought with my username, msfs would have kept track of my progress but it did not … :frowning: at best i made it to 601st place… but only picture to prove it, i wish by logging in these stats would come back even after reinstalling … you would think…
congrats

On my end it’s still working. Did two challenges where I beat my high scores and both were correctly recorded.

It’s broken again, and two updates didn’t fix it.

In general the challenges worked for me again since 1.10.7.0 without a problem … (as I already mentioned above)

But I just noticed another anomaly:

So while on regular flights I rarely get a takeoff counter (for reasons discussed in another thread) here I had a challenge with a “takeoff”.

OK … I did have a little “bump” during my landing … but since I clearly started in mid air … and completed to challenge … it at least should have been … “1 takeoff and 2 landings”.

Obviously the correct count should be “0 takeoff and 1 landing”.

Just checked after yesterday’s Sim Update #2 (version 1.12.13). Problem is still there. Landing challenge scores not updating. Zendesk report #79084.

(edit: after further testing, it appears limited to only a few of the challenges. Like, the Suwanosejima one in Japan. Several others are working, but not this one)

Same here.
Charles de Gaulle is not updating.
Quiet annoying.

Same here (another airport), it’s lasted for quite some time now, disappointment in the product is growing.

Have the same issue with the Quito challenge

Thank you for those who have shared which challenges have a broken leaderboard! Passed this on to make sure Devs have seen it.

1 Like

So annoying that the scoring doesn’t update, in this case i should be #8 but…hmmm…no!
And this isn’t the only challenge that don’t work…there is several of them.
Also…the Bush Trip challenge don’t work, the completed trips is broken, instead it counts completed legs.
I really love the challenges, but where is to point with them when they don work as they are supposed to do!
Please fix this, or remove the challenges until they work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Looks like this bug may be back. Re-opening this closed topic to enable voting if you are having the issue after the latest sim update.

After about 100 attempts below 1,000,000 I finally executed a near perfect 747 landing and for the first time my high score was not updated in the leaderboard:

Weirdly, my A grade was still recorded.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Intel Core i7-9700k, 32GB 3200 RAM, GTX1080Ti

• Microsoft Store
  • No Addins
  • Not using Developer Mode