Landing Challenge Leaderboard Not Updating!

Be happy, my best score is stuck on 0.

1 Like

Stuck at zero alsoā€¦

Every time?

I think this was happening to me immediately after SU5, but then the WU or a hotfix resolved it :thinking:

Well, letā€™s break it down

Situation 1: Landing challenge not done by me or my online friend
Result 1: My score is registered and recorded

Situation 2: Landing challenge NOT DONE by me but IS DONE by my online friend
Result 1: My score is shown but not recorded and says ā€œBest score 0, you are #2ā€, will stay the same no matter how many time I retry it.

Situation 3: Landing challenge IS DONE by both me and my online friend but I want to redo it to try to beat him
Result 3: My score is shown but not recorded and says ā€œBest score (last score I had the first time if I had done it first), you are #2 (because score not recorded as better than my friendā€™sā€

Still doing that after all updates applied as of today.

I can confitm this. No Score Updates on Spitzbergen.

Looks like none of the numerous Activity bugs are being addressed in SU6šŸ˜”

It does not even save the completion status so I guess thatĀ“s why you donĀ“t get updated score. I tried the Nice one with SU6 today and I could not complete it. I was not able to do it with SU5 either. Why is it so difficut to save this silly thing?? I guess we may still have the same saving issues with bush trips too.

Cheers

SU7, No Score Update on Spitzbergen
grafik

Is this one of the landing challenges that was updated, and if it was did you install the update?

I installed all updates. It is one of the nordic landing Challanges ā€œEpic Svalbard Airport -ENSB- Version 1.0.8ā€
I think it is the first version, no update, but i am not sureā€¦
grafik

I have the same problem (since WU 5). Flight Simulator and Windows have always been updated immediately. Unfortunately there has been no improvement so far. I canā€™t understand why a bug in such a simple function isnā€™t fixed.

1 Like

The Nordics still not working since last September.
ENSB Svalbard:

Hello AttieSeymour,

Thank you for your feedback, could you confirm that the sim is used in its vanilla state. So far, we couldnā€™t reproduce the issue.

Thanks for your help.

I did not knowingly make any changes.
Cummunity Folder is empty.
I will check the ā€œvanilla stateā€ and report then.

The problem persists.

I also uninstalled the Nordic world update, deleted all files again, reinstalled the world updateā€¦

The other Nordic landing challenges are unfortunately not so easy for me to beat. Probably all nordic landing challenges are still affected by this?!

Last November I rebuilt my Windows system. The problem was before and after.
I am very sure that it is not my system.

It is a problem with the nordic landing challanges. Ronne:

1 Like

Yes I agree with you. I deleted Nordics, reinstalled, to no avail.

Itā€™s not your/our PC, as Kingston works fine, and the Iberia challenges.
The problem is not at our end.

1 Like

Hello @OlieTsubasa443 ,

I can also confirm the issue.

All Landing Challenges from World Update V (Nordic) have a bug. New higher Scores are not updating!
Affected are Spitzbergen/Svalbard (ENSB), Isafjƶrdur (BIIS), Ronne/Bornholm (EKRN), Arlanda (ESSA), Vaasa (EFVA).
The error has existed for a long time and friends have the same problem.
On the attached screenshot you can see that I have reached a new personal record (1.395.114).
However, this is not saved and the next attempt shows the lower score (1.275.612) again.

The sim is used in its vanilla state.

1 Like

Hello JackONeill32, as soon as you do the same challenge once again. Does the latest best score is displayed? In your case, will the 1.395.114 score be listed? Or does it stick to 1.275.612?

Thank you for your help.

Hello @OlieTsubasa443,

Iā€™ve hit new records several times, but it always gets stuck at the old value of 1.275.612.

The internet connection is always guaranteed and I waited several minutes before clicking next.

It is very frustrating that this motivational feature of the landing challenges is not working correctly.

You are welcome to add me as a friend and try to break my record on Spitsbergen/Svalbard (ENSB). Maybe you can reproduce the issue.